Question : 6) The only way to know if something is ethical is to apply : 2135478
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
6) The only way to know if something is ethical is to apply the common-sense test.
7) It is not the job of safety professionals to set an ethical example for employees–that is higher management's job.
8) The black-and-white approach to handling ethical dilemmas is based in Judeo-Christian morality.
9) Machiavellianism is a personality characteristic that can influence a person's view of ethical behavior.
10) Whistle blowing is an unethical act.
11) To be unethical, an act must violate a written code or rule.
12) An organization's whistleblower program can be effective without executive commitment as long as the employer has been trained properly.