6. The middle attribute, or the ____________, the measure that : 2132724
6. The middle attribute, or the ____________, is the measure that divides the distribution so that half the scores are higher and half are lower.
7. As a measure of dispersion, _____________________ is described as the average amount of variation about the mean.
8. The standard deviation is the square root of the _______________.
9. A(n) ________ indicates what percentage of cases fall at or below some value.
10. If there is a great amount of variation in a distribution, it is known as being __________________.