Question : 6) Safety training is a sign of management commitment to safety : 2135486
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
6) Safety training is a sign of management commitment to safety.
7) The importance of safety committees is over rated.
8) As long as management is committed to safety, employee-management agreement on the subject is not important.
9) If not properly handled, incentives can actually do more harm to the safety of the work environment than good.
10) Competition can promote safety, but it can also get out of control and do more harm than good.
11) Off-the-job safety is of no concern to safety professionals.
12) Establishing a participative organizational culture is an effective way to promote safety.