6. Records of which of the following not subject to : 2132709
6. Records of which of the following are not subject to the federal Freedom of Information Act?
A. The U.S. Congress
B. The U.S. Supreme Court
C. Both the U.S. Congress and the U.S. Supreme Court
D. The Federal Communications Commission
7. The decision by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2004 in National Archives and Records Administration v. Favish centered on a dispute over access to:
A. financial data.
B. death-scene photographs.
C. the military records of George W. Bush.
D. special operations forces in Iraq.
8. In making federal FOIA requests, representatives of the news media are
A. charged 25? for each page that must be duplicated by the responding agency.
B. not charged any amount for each page that must be duplicated by the responding agency.
C. receive the first 100 pages of duplicated records free of charge, but then are charged for each page duplicated after 100.
D. are charged 25? for each page that must be duplicated by the responding agency, as well as a reasonable fee for search time that is adjusted each year for inflation.
9. When it comes to journalists recording and taping telephone conversations, the vast majority of states fall into the category of
A. no-party consent states.
B. one-party consent states.
C. all-party consent states.
D. multi-party consent states.
10. In determining whether to award attorney fees to a plaintiff who has prevailed in a FOIA lawsuit against a government agency, courts often consider:
A. the wealth of the plaintiff prior to the lawsuit
B. the commercial benefit to the plaintiff of obtaining the information
C. both "a" and "b" are correct
D. neither "a" nor "b" is correct