6. Learning policy goals a key first step in doing : 2132715
6. Learning policy goals is a key first step in doing ________________.
7. A form of “pre-evaluation” called a(n) _______________________ is designed to allow the researcher to determine whether conditions necessary for conducting an evaluation are present.
8. A researcher should complete a(n) ____________________ that reflects their own understanding of program goals, elements, and operations of the organization under study.
9. ___________________ are those that have a vested interest in the organization and the outcome of evaluation research.
10. In evaluation studies, the group to whom the program is appropriate is referred to as the program’s _______________________ population.
5 (1 Ratings )
SolvedCriminal Justice 3 Years Ago 323 Views