6. Internal assessment for estimating indirect benefit magnitude provides the : 2098101
6. Internal assessment for estimating indirect benefit magnitude provides the most precise estimates of the baseline costs and current performance of existing processes.
7. Packaging your CBA for decision makers should be done on a single page.
8. Time saved by the implementation of an HRIS a direct cost reduction.
9. An HRIS CBA that includes an extensive analysis of costs matched with a single source of benefits (e. g. , an estimate of direct cost reductions) is a common problem in justifying the purchase of a new HRIS.
10. The total cost of an HRIS implementation will be driven by number of employees in the organization.
11. An integrated information system is one built on common platforms that permit single instances of data to be used in several applications.