Question : 6) Environmental safety falls under the broader responsibilities of the safety : 2135489
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
6) Environmental safety falls under the broader responsibilities of the safety and health professional.
7) Humidity is considered an environmental problem.
8) Indoor environmental quality is just as important as outdoor environmental quality.
9) The goal of OSHA's Hazardous Waste Standard is to assess fines against companies that pollute with the by-products of their processes.
10) Reclamation is an example of a source reduction and recycling strategy.
11) Environmental management is concerned with preserving and restoring the health of the environment.