6. Describe what a strategic group is, name a few : 1410260
6. Describe what a strategic group is, name a few companies that belong to the same strategic group, and discuss why they are in the same group.
7. Although competition is most intense within a strategic group, explain why there is also rivalry among groups. Give examples.
8. Marketing managers need a deep understanding of a given competitor's mentality if they want to anticipate how the competitor will act or react. Discuss the different ways competitors act or react. Why do they do so? You may use examples to support your thoughts.
9. How can companies learn about their competitors strengths and weaknesses?
10. How can a company anticipate what its competitors may do?