Question : 6) Deaeration is the process of removing noncondensible gases : 2135443
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
6) Deaeration is the process of removing noncondensible gases from the water used in steam generation.
7) Any fluid that contains water and hydrogen sulfide is considered wet hydrogen sulfide.
8) Magnetic particle testing is a form of destructive testing because the time being tested is damaged in the process.
9) Liquid penetration testing is a form of non-destructive testing because the object being tested is not damaged in the process.
10) Altitude sickness is a form of hypoxia associated with extreme heights.
11) OSHA produces a comprehensive standard for pressure hazards.