Question : 6) Current flow is measured in ohms : 2135447
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
6) Current flow is measured in ohms.
7) Power is measured in watts.
8) Frequency is measured in hertz.
9) A common 110 volt electric circuit consists of two components: hot wire and ground wire.
10) A short circuit is one in which the load has been removed or is bypassed.
11) The latest version of NFPA 70E omitted maintenance requirements for molded-case circuit breakers.