Question : 6) As competition becomes more intense, some organizations have responded : 2135495
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
6) As competition becomes more intense, some organizations have responded by cutting corners and taking shortcuts when it comes to safety and health.
7) Corporate cultures are established in organizations based on what is expected, modeled, mentored, trained, monitored, evaluated, and reinforced.
8) There are five elements in superior value: quality, cost, service, marketing, and public relations.
9) When a safety-first corporate culture exists in an organization, there is widely shared agreement among decision makers that a safe and healthy work environment is essential to success.
10) Companies that attempt to adopt world-class practices without first adopting a world-class corporate culture are like houses built on sand.
11) When trying to establish a safety-first corporate culture, the concept of "fit" should not be a concern when hiring new personnel.