Question : 6) An increase in job output is one example of maladaptation to automated technologies : 2135468
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
6) An increase in job output is one example of maladaptation to automated technologies in the workplace.
7) Some people react to technological advances in the workplace with drug use and crime.
8) Dumbing down of the workplace can lead to a phenomenon called mindlessness.
9) An advantage of automation in the future is that is will cause people to think more carefully about safety.
10) One of the ways to overcome future problems with automation in the workplace is the involvement of ergonomists in accident prevention.
11) Automated vehicles have introduced no discernible hazards into the workplace.