Question : 6) Air dose is the amount of ionizing radiation absorbed through the air : 2135461
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
6) Air dose is the amount of ionizing radiation absorbed through the air.
7) Personal monitoring devices are devices worn by individuals to measure radiation doses received.
8) A radiation area is an unaccessible area that is off limits under all circumstances.
9) The universal color scheme for caution signs and labels warning of radiation hazards is purple or magenta superimposed on a yellow background.
10) Refusing to engage in activities which violate NRC policies is grounds for immediate termination.