Question : 6) A corporate AIDS policy should have at least three components : 2135471
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
6) A corporate AIDS policy should have at least three components: employee rights, testing, and education.
7) Tests for AIDS are actually tests to detect the presence of HIV antibodies.
8) There is no formal federal legislation pertaining to AIDS in the workplace.
9) When counseling AIDS-infected employees, safety and health professionals should maintain a non-judgmental attitude.
10) The ELISA test is one of the most widely used for detecting the presence of HIV antibodies.
11) MRSA is a potentially life-threatening infection caused by bacteria that mutate.