Question : 6) A company's emergency response plan should be a collection of small plans : 2135474
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
6) A company's emergency response plan should be a collection of small plans for all the different types of emergencies that might occur.
7) OSHA has no standard related to emergency evacuation but, instead, specifies the use of the guidelines of the International Red Cross.
8) Companies are exempt according to the Americans-With-Disabilities Act from having to plan for disabled employees during emergencies.
9) An emergency response network is a network of emergency response teams covering a specified geographical area.
10) Trauma is physiological stress.
11) Employees should report immediately if they observe someone taking photographs or videotaping work facilities.