Question : 54. Step Three: marking the index identifier on the papers to be filed : 2134891
Match the filing steps for medical records to the description.
54. Step Three: marking the index identifier on the papers to be filed
55. Step Two: requires you to make a decision about the name, subject, or other identifier under which you will file the material
56. Step Five: locate the file drawer or shelf with appropriate caption; find the folder; …
57. Step One: divide reports into negative/normal and positive/abnormal for provider to read.
58. Step Four: put papers in alphabetical order
5 (1 Ratings )
SolvedMedicine 2 Years Ago 218 Views