51) Which of the following statements best describes the importance : 2042606
51) Which of the following statements best describes the importance of the use of theory in planning health education/promotion programs?
A) To assure the use of proper resources for each identified intervention
B) To prevent the omission of factors that may be empirically significant
C) To provide guidelines on how best to deliver an intervention
D) To provide specific directions by which to sequence program strategies
52) The purpose of a theory is to simplify understanding of complex concepts.
53) Theory should organize variables in order to explain and predict the events of a situation.
54) A theory is a subclass of a model.
55) A model is composed of a mixture of ideas taken from a variety of theories.
56) Theories and models are constant, once developed they seldom change.
57) In the health education/promotion profession, “theory-based” refers to both theories and models.
58) The key component to the Social Network Theory is the relationship between and among individuals.
59) Theories are important because they provide guidelines for the practice of health education.
60) The practice of health education is based upon a single theory.