51) Manufacturing with interchangeable parts was first developed for producing: A) firearms.
52) What innovative product was patented by Cyrus McCormick in 1834?
53) The first area of the country to become heavily commercialized, with a cash economy replacing barter, was: A) New England.
B)the Middle States.
54) Which of the following happened FIRST?
A)invention of the cotton gin
B)opening of Erie Canal
C)Slater Mill opens
D)Lowell system introduced
55) Charles G. Finney is most closely associated with: A) the Second Great Awakening.
B)developing the American System.
C)financing the Erie Canal.
D)innovations in textile manufacturing.
56) Following the lead of Slater’s Mill, this region’s rivers were soon dotted with mills wherever water power could be tapped.
C)the Middle Atlantic states