5. What villi, and why they important to the function : 2028616
5. What are villi, and why are they important to the function of the small intestine?
6. Match the digestive secretion to its function or description:
7. Do enzymes require relatively stable environmental conditions, or do they tend to work over broad ranges of temperature and pH? Explain.
8. In Activity 4, you experimented with using pancreatic lipase at both room temperature and abnormally high temperatures. Recall your study of the scientific method at the beginning of this book and review your answer to the previous question. Formulate a hypothesis about pH and the effectiveness of enzymes.