5. What crucial decisions associated with sampling in observational research?
5. What crucial decisions are associated with sampling in observational research?
6. What are the advantages of using video recording for observational research? Why are there still going to be uncertainties in what you record?
7. Differentiate among continuous real time measurement, time-point sampling, and time-interval sampling.
8. Why might a researcher decide to use unstructured observations early in a research program but change to structured observations later?