5. Distinguish among absolutism, relativism, and universalism in explanations of : 1991675
5. Distinguish among absolutism, relativism, and universalism in explanations of behaviors. How are most psychologists likely to regard each of these three positions?
6. Describe how the definitions of race as used over the years in the United States reveal cultural viewpoints rather than fixed biological characteristics.
7. Describe how culture can make a difference in a process as apparently objective as neurological diagnosis.
8. Explain how ethnic, cultural, and racial categories are too simplistic to account for most behavior.