41) User involvement critical throughout the system development process.
42) A : 1415435
41) User involvement is critical throughout the system development process.
42) A project team that opts for off-the-shelf software during the component design phase of the SDLC will need to produce design documentation for writing program code.
43) While constructing a database during the component design phase of the SDLC, if a project involves off-the-shelf programs, then little database design needs to be done.
44) In the system implementation phase of the SDLC, with pilot installation, the new system/business processes are installed in phases across an entire organization.
45) In the system implementation phase of the SDLC, with plunge installation, existing systems are used by the organization until the new one is fully operational.
46) A work breakdown structure (WBS) is a hierarchy of tasks required to complete a project.
47) A project plan is a list of work breakdown structure (WBS) tasks, arranged to account for task dependencies, with durations and resources applied.
48) A Gantt chart shows tasks, dates, and dependencies.
49) A critical path is the sequence of activities that determine the earliest date by which the project can be completed.
50) Brooks' Law states that adding more people to a late project makes it later.
51) Agile development methodologies welcome changes in requirements.
52) If a scrum project terminates because of budget or time limitations, the customer will not receive any result for the time and money expended.
53) The total number of points of work a team can accomplish in each scrum period is called velocity.