Question : 41. The two sacred cities of Islam Mecca and __________. 42. : 1662010
41. The two sacred cities of Islam are Mecca and __________.
42. The Muslim calendar begins on the date in 622 C.E. in which __________ fled to Medina.
43. The ‚holy struggle? encouraged by Caliph Abu Bakr is referred to as __________.
44. ‚Orthodoxy? means __________ and rests on the concept of unerring authority of the dogma established by the seven General Ecumenical Councils of the early Christian Church.
45. The city of Byzantium, later Constantinople, is today called __________.