41) The most widely spoken indigenous language in South Asia : 2039761
41) The most widely spoken indigenous language in South Asia is Tamil.
42) Sri Lanka has a Hindu majority living on its north coast.
43) Hinduism is a universalizing religion.
44) Jainism emphasizes nonviolence over all other values.
45) English has been suggested as a unifying national language in India.
46) India and Pakistan have nuclear weapons.
47) Sri Lanka is claimed by both India and Pakistan.
48) Language was the basis for the creation of the states in India.
49) After the September 11th terrorist attacks on the United States, the Pakistan government refused to aid the United States in its fight against the Taliban.
50) The British unified South Asia into a single political system.