41) The ________ tier of three-tier architecture consists of computers, : 1404652
41) The ________ tier of three-tier architecture consists of computers, phones, and other devices that have browsers that request and process Web pages.
D) data link
42) ________ are programs that run on a server-tier computer and that manage HTTP traffic by sending and receiving Web pages to and from clients.
A) Web servers
B) Web browsers
C) Web sites
D) Web farms
43) ________ is the most common language for defining the structure and layout of Web pages.
44) A(n) ________ is a notation used to define a data element, for display or other purposes, in Web pages.
A) HTML tag
B) IP address
45) A(n) ________ contains the URL of the Web page to find when a user clicks on it.
A) access point
B) IP address
C) Web server
46) The attribute for a hyperlink is ________, whose value indicates which Web page is to be displayed when a user clicks on a link.
47) ________ is an add-on to browsers that was developed by Adobe and is useful for providing animation, movies, and other advanced graphics inside a browser.
48) ________ is an add-on to browsers that was developed by Microsoft and provides animation, movies, and other advanced graphics inside a browser.
C) HTML 5.0
49) ________ is a markup language that fixes several HTML deficiencies and is commonly used for program-to-program interaction over the Web.
50) Which of the following is defined as the elastic leasing of pooled computer resources over the Internet?
C) the cloud