41) If you are looking for fast-growth stocks, you should look for stocks that do not pay dividends.
42) You should not make investments after you have sufficient liquidity.
43) It is important to consider your goals before putting money into your investments or retirement accounts.
44) You will need to revise your financial plan if your financial position changes.
45) Insurance planning is the key to building your wealth over time.
46) To invest in mutual funds of small stocks is to look for stable dividend income.
47) Financing does not allow you to make purchases now without having the full amount of cash on hand.
48) If you withdraw funds from your RRSP, the withdrawn amount will be taxed accordingly.
49) We should recognize how the components of our financial plan are independent of each other.
50) The more you spend, the less money you will have available for other purposes.