31) Which type of network used to connect digital devices : 1927956
31) Which type of network is used to connect digital devices within a half-mile or 500-meter radius?
32) Which type of network treats all processors equally, and allows peripheral devices to be shared without going to a separate server?
33) Which type of network would be most appropriate for a business that comprised three employees and a manager located in the same office space, whose primary need is to share documents?
A) Wireless network in infrastructure mode
B) Domain-based LAN
C) Peer-to-peer network
D) Campus area network
34) In a bus network:
A) signals are broadcast to the next station.
B) signals are broadcast in both directions to the entire network.
C) multiple hubs are organized in a hierarchy.
D) messages pass from computer to computer in a loop.
35) All network components connect to a single hub in a ________ topology.
36) The most common Ethernet topology is:
37) A network that spans a city, and sometimes its major suburbs as well, is called a:
38) A network that covers entire geographical regions is most commonly referred to as a(n):
A) local area network.
C) peer-to-peer network.
D) wide area network.
39) ________ work(s) by using radio waves to communicate with radio antennas placed within adjacent geographic areas.
A) Cell phones
40) Bandwidth is the:
A) number of frequencies that can be broadcast through a medium.
B) number of cycles per second that can be sent through a medium.
C) difference between the highest and lowest frequencies that can be accommodated on a single channel.
D) total number of bytes that can be sent through a medium per second.