31. Which of the following not a positive attribute of : 1404812
31. Which of the following is not a positive attribute of Multiple Suppliers?
a) provides a greater flexibility of volume
b) eliminates a supplier’s dependence on the purchaser
c) probability of assured supply is better
d) deliveries can be schedule more easily
e) allows for testing of new suppliers without jeopardizing the flow of materials
32. In general, what comprises the bulk of the cost of goods sold?
33. A constant concern within purchasing departments is the issue of ethics in managing _______________.
b) web sites
e) entry-level employees
34. What are the Institute for Supply Management’s principles of ethical supply chain management conduct?
a) objectivity always, loyalty to your organization, and faith in your profession
b) objectivity always, justice to those with whom you deal, and faith in your profession
c) objectivity always, justice to those with whom you deal, and loyalty to your organization
d) objectivity always, know the law, and justice to those with whom you deal
e) loyalty to your organization, justice to those with whom you deal, and faith in your profession
35. According to several studies, what are the three most important criteria for selecting suppliers?
a) Price, quality, fast delivery
b) Quality, fast delivery, on-time delivery
c) Price, flexibility, on-time delivery
d) Quality, flexibility, fast delivery
e) Price, quality, on-time delivery
36. What is the common term for a process of developing a long-term relationship with a supplier based on mutual trust, shared vision, shared information, and shared risks?
37. Going beyond a basic partnership, an expanded partnership between a firm and its supplier implies:
a) mutual respect
d) open and frequent communications
e) a commitment to helping each other succeed
38. According to the textbook, the two kinds of partnerships are basic and what?
39. What does the textbook define as the three most critical factors in successful partnering?
a) Impact, mission, vision
b) Impact, intimacy, vision
c) Contracting, mission, vision
d) Contracting, intimacy, mission
e) Contracting, impact, intimacy
40. What term refers to attaining levels of productivity and competitiveness that are not possible through normal supplier relationships?