31) There ________ different deoxyribonucleotides found in the human genome.
32) : 1402883
31) There are ________ different deoxyribonucleotides found in the human genome.
32) Plants produce a polysaccharide made of glucose known as ________, which is virtually indigestible by most animals.
33) The universal energy source for cells is a nucleotide known as ________.
2.5 Essay Questions
1) Describe how denaturing a protein alters the function of that protein.
2) Explain how water in the human body helps to regulate body temperature following a long-distance bike ride.
3) In the human body, bicarbonate and carbonate ions work together to stabilize or buffer the pH of body fluids. What would happen to blood if these buffering agents were removed?