31. The U.S. district court held that unsolicited advertising faxes were commercial speech and subject to regulation by the federal government.
32. The right to be free from government intervention in the practice of religion is not absolute.
33. The Establishment Clause of the U.S. Constitution allows the federal government to establish which religions are entitled to protection.
34. The Establishment Clause prohibits the government from establishing a government-sponsored religion but not from promoting one religion over other religions.
35. To classify individuals is unlawful per se.
36. The Fourteenth Amendment is part of the Bill of Rights.
37. The level of scrutiny in equal protection cases refers to the standard the U.S. Supreme Court adopted for reviewing cases involving the Equal Protection Clause.
38.The strict scrutiny test is used in Equal Protection Clause cases involving sex or age discrimination.
39. Under the Just Compensation Clause of the U.S. Constitution, when the government takes property by eminent domain the homeowner must be paid the tax value of the property.
40. Substantive due process generally addresses the issue of whether or not a law is reasonably clear and not overly broad in scope.
41. The Privileges and Immunities Clause protects individuals, but not corporations.