31. The separation of duties feature of internal control can : 1410852
31. The separation of duties feature of internal control can be negated when several employees are involved in a scheme.
32. A system of internal control cannot be considered good until the possibility of human error has been completely eliminated.
33. The receiving department must compare goods received with goods purchased, as indicated on the purchase order.
34. The separation of duties is easier to accomplish in small companies than in large ones.
35. Cash received through the mail need be handled by only one employee to achieve effective internal control.
36. A purchase requisition is a document sent by a company to a vendor.
37. A check authorization is a document that permits the issuance of a check to pay an invoice.
38. It is best that the receiving department not be given a copy of the purchase order or the invoice.
39. Invoices are documents prepared by a vendor and sent to the accounting department of its customers.
40. A remittance advice would be attached to a check authorization.