31) A company's organizational culture refers to a system of : 1400081
31) A company's organizational culture refers to a system of shared political beliefs.
32) Employees learn organizational culture by reading official organization documents and histories.
33) An organization's founder has little influence on its culture.
34) Environmental complexity refers to the number of components that an organization must deal with.
35) Using special language and unique terms to describe things is part of how culture is communicated.
36) How employees dress has nothing to do with an organization's culture.
37) Corporate rituals are repetitive sequences of activities that express and reinforce important organizational values and goals.
38) Strong organizational culture can eliminate the need for rules and bylaws.
39) Having a strong culture can allow an organization to avoid any worry about ethics violations.
40) Strong cultures make a manager's job easy because all organizational policies, practices, and traditions are provided in writing for easy reference.
41) In a ready-fire-aim culture, managers will endlessly analyze a situation before taking action.
42) Organizational culture largely determines how much risk members of an organization will take.