26. Semiconductor manufacturers make Darlington pairs inside a single case. : 2053965
26. Semiconductor manufacturers make Darlington pairs inside a single case. What is this device known as?
A. Semiconductor single case
B. Darlington transistor
C. power transistor
D. regulator transistor
27. A Darlington connection comprised of npn and pnp transistors is called a
A. stationary Darlington.
C. supplementary Darlington.
D. complementary Darlington.
28. In conjunction with a zener diode, the emitter follower can
A. provide amplified full-wave rectification.
B. provide amplified and filtered dc voltages.
C. produce regulated voltages with large output currents.
D. produce unregulated voltages.
A. an emitter regulator.
B. a follower regulator.
C. a zener follower.
D. a zener diode.
30. An advantage of a zener follower is
A. low output impedance.
B. high output impedance.
C. large zener diode.
D. low cost.