26. Discuss the two ways a market challenger can best : 1410264
26. Discuss the two ways a market challenger can best attack the chosen competitor and achieve its strategic objectives. Explain when a challenger should use these attacks and provide examples of companies that have used these methods.
27. Explain how a market follower can gain advantage from a market leader.
28. Why is niching profitable?
29. Discuss the four evolving company orientations. Which orientation is considered most successful and why?
30. What is the primary focus of a competitor-centred company?
31. What is the primary focus of a customer-centred company?