25) A specific action proposed to help the organization achieve : 1914770
25) A specific action proposed to help the organization achieve its objectives is known as a(n) ________.
D) stepping stone
26) According to Kast and Rosenzweig, which of the following is NOT one of the major dimensions of a plan?
27) Strategic planning and tactical planning are directly related to which dimension of planning?
28) Some plans are designed to cover the entire open management system: the organizational environment, inputs, process, and outputs. Such a plan is often referred to as a ________.
B) master plan
C) level plan
29) The portion of the total management system at which a plan is aimed is called the ________ of the plan.
C) time dimension
30) Standing plans and single-use plans are examples of which dimension of planning?
31) Which of the following plans focuses on organizational situations that occur repeatedly?
A) programmed plan
B) budgetary plan
C) standing plan
D) single-use plan
E) intermediate plan
32) A ________ is a standing plan that furnishes broad guidelines for taking action consistent with reaching organizational objectives.
33) Juno Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against employees on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status. This statement is an example of a ________.
34) Axiom Industries believes in promoting from within. If qualified applicants are available internally, a job posting will be issued by the HR department providing the necessary details about all vacancies. This is an example of a ________.