1) All systems composed of interrelated ________.
2) ________ : 1872447
1) All systems are composed of interrelated ________.
2) ________ change or transform inputs into outputs.
3) All systems and subsystems are interrelated and ________, which indicates that when any element of a system is changed or eliminated, other system elements are also affected.
4) System outputs are used as ________ to compare performance with goals.
5) A(n) ________ system is a system with a relatively free flow of information within the organization.
6) A ________ defines the boundaries of the system.
7) The elements that make up an organizational system can be referred to as ________ .
8) A(n) ________ is used to help model the database or files.
9) A(n) ________ on one end of a relationship indicates that none of the entity are a possibility.
10) A(n) ________ joins two fundamental entities.