221. The most blatant forms of racism have increased in : 1990542
221. The most blatant forms of racism have increased in recent years
222. Changing behavior automatically leads to later attitude change
223. It is possible to change someone’s behavior long before you change his or
her attitude about that behavior.
224. A message with extreme fear content is more likely to change a person's
attitude than one with moderate fear content.
225. Cognitive dissonance exists whenever a person has two contradictory
cognitions at the same time.
226. Cultural norms appear to be inherited
227. Asch conducted the first studies on conformity
228. The majority of college students binge drink at least once
229. Those college students who believe that binge drinking is common are
much more likely to try it themselves.
230. Compliance is a change in behavior in response to the specific command