21.The processing power of the CPU in a mainframe computer
21.The processing power of the CPU in a mainframe computer is greater than in a minicomputer.
22. RAM is an acronym for “record access machine.”
23. RAM is an acronym that stands for “read and manipulate.”
24. RAM is usually measured in megahertz.
25. A gigabyte of computer storage is equal to one million bytes.
26. The two components of a microprocessor are the arithmetic-logic unit and the control unit.
27.Processor speeds are very important to AIS applications because faster processors automatically lead to greater throughput.
28. Laser printers and dot-matrix printers produce equal quality output.
29. In online, real time systems, hard copy output may be less desirable than soft copy video screen display output.
30. For fast printing, most AIS systems use ink jet printers rather than laser printers.