Question : 21) There are states which prohibit anal, oral, or homosexual sex : 2151778
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
21) There are states which prohibit anal, oral, or homosexual sex.
22) Offenses against public order can be committed by both individuals and groups.
23) A riot is a group of people publicly gathering unlawfully or for an illegal purpose.
24) A riot is synonymous with unlawful assembly.
25) Loitering is the act of public begging for food or money.
26) Vice crimes are often referred to as victimless crimes.
27) There is no requirement that obscenity be of a sexual nature.
28) Social gambling is illegal in Idaho.
29) Alcohol related driving fatalities have increased over the years.
30) States are free to set their own drinking ages.
31) Profanity is considered a crime against decency and/or morality.
32) All crimes against decency and/or morality are sexual offenses.
33) Fornication, adultery, and sodomy are no longer considered criminal in most jurisdictions.
34) All states and the District of Columbia prohibit incest between consenting adults.
35) One person being married simultaneously to several others is bigamy.
SHORT ANSWER. Write the word or phrase that best completes each statement or answers the question.
36) A riot is a group of ________ or more people involved in a public disturbance of the peace.
37) Examples of ________ crimes include prostitution, gambling, and pornography or obscenity.
38) With ________ liability, one person is held liable for the actions of another based on their relationship.
39) Prostitution is criminalized in all states EXCEPT ________.
40) The mens rea of prostitution is ________.