21. The OE/S process sends the sales order notification to
21. The OE/S process sends the sales order notification to the billing department to notify them of a pending shipment.
22. If a customer refuses to accept a back order, then the sales event is terminated and the sales order is accepted.
23. A customer acknowledgement is sent to the customer to notify him or her of the order's acceptance and the expected shipping date.
24. A customer acknowledgement is sent to the billing department to notify them of a pending shipment.
25. In the E-R diagram for OE/S, SALES_ORDERS activates the STOCK_PICK.
26. In the E-R diagram for OE/S, STOCK_PICK triggers the SALES_INVOICES.
27. In the E-R diagram for OE/S, SHIPMENTS generate the SALES_INVOICES.
28. The marketing data is a repository of a variety of sales-oriented data, some of which result from recording sales events and some of which originate from activities that do not culminate in completed sales, such as presales activities.
29. The inventory master data normally contains standing data about each customer, such as name, billing and ship-to addresses, and telephone number.
30. The customer master data is a data store that contains data identifying the particular characteristics of each customer.