21) It the chief information officer's responsibility to establish and : 1415469
21) It is the chief information officer's responsibility to establish and communicate IS priorities to the executive group, while the responsibility for enforcement rests with the chief executive officer.
22) A steering committee is a group of senior managers from the major business functions that works with the chief information officer to set the IS priorities.
23) The steering committee serves an important communication function between the executive group and the users of IS.
24) The steering committee provides a forum for users to express their needs, frustrations, and other issues they have with the IS department.
25) The CEO and other members of the executive staff usually set up the steering committee's schedule and agenda.
26) The IS department determines the membership of a steering committee.
27) Outsourcing is the process of hiring another organization to perform a service.
28) Outsourcing neither saves time for direct management nor for indirect management.
29) It is impossible to cap financial risk by outsourcing.
30) By outsourcing IS, organizations reduce risks associated with implementation.