21) CRM systems vary in the degree of functionality they : 1331367
21) CRM systems vary in the degree of functionality they provide.
22) ERP is used to consolidate business operations into a single, consistent, computing platform.
23) EAI is used to forecast sales and to create manufacturing plans to meet those forecasts.
24) SAP is the worldwide leader of ERP vendors.
25) EAI connects system "islands" via a new layer of software.
26) Unlike departmental systems in which a single department manager is in charge, enterprise systems have no clear boss.
27) The development of steering groups is an effective solution for resolving the process issues of an enterprise system.
28) Most organizations today create their own enterprise systems from scratch.
29) Transitioning from one enterprise system to a new enterprise system is fairly easy due to the integrated steps involved in the process.
30) Self-efficacies are a person's belief that he or she can be successful at his or her job.
31) One of the reasons why people fear change is because it threatens their self-efficacies.
32) An inter-enterprise PRIDE system is also referred to as a distributed system.