1.The notation used to perform variable-length subnet asking for IP addresses is CIDR.
2. The name you type into a browser’s address bar, such as www.microsoft.com, is known as the IP locator.
3. The IP command-line command to determine your computer’s IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway is ping.
4. The IP command-line command to determine the number of hops it takes to get from your computer to its destination is ping.
5. No protocols operate at the physical layer of the OSI model.
6. The session layer of the OSI model provides the mechanism to manage the dialogue between end-user application processes.
7. The TCP protocol works at the network layer of the OSI model.
8. MAC addresses are unique addresses for each NIC.
9. For basic network security, you should combine a firewall with a proxy server.
10. A host is a machine with data on it, to which you can connect.