19.3 Short Answer Questions
1) The recommended maximum percentage of calories from fat in one's diet is ________%; in the typical American diet, ________% comes from fat.
2) Vitamins C and E are considered to be possible anticarcinogens because both are ________.
3) The only way to lose weight is to increase ________ and/or decrease ________.
4) Loss of fat during any weight loss program that does not include an exercise program is accompanied by a loss of ________.
5) If sufficient oxygen is available to muscles during energy conversion, the by-products of energy production are water and ________.
6) Methyl salicylate is used as a rub-on type drug for sore muscles. It is a(n) ________.