2) The variables of : 1907252
3) The <hr/> tag is used to display a horizontal line.
4) The best way to develop a program is to just write code and modify it as needed.
5) A convenient way to experiment with various background colors, font colors, and font faces is to open three windows: one for the text editor, to modify the page; another for the browser, to display the page; and a third one to display a list of color names.
8) In programming, equality comparisons between strings are not case sensitive.
9) Creating the buttons that are needed for a program is called initialization.
10) Script tags are not needed for event handlers.
11) A Web page can have only one form.
12) The browser records all of the information about a Web page, e.g., forms, images, and other elements, in a data structure for the Web page called the Document Object Model (DOM).