181. Canadian women earn ____ for each dollar of hourly wage earned by men.
182. When women and minorities hit an invisible barrier within an organization that, because of discrimination, prevents individuals from being promoted beyond a certain level, it is called the
183. What type of motivation drives people to obtain tangible rewards such as money and prestige?
184. Bernice is a go-getter at her sales job because she likes the finer things in life like sports cars, jewelry, and expensive vacations. Bernice is most likely motivated by
185. The motivation that causes people to work for their own enjoyment, not just for the financial rewards that work may bring, is called
186. Brenda owns a small bookstore that also serves as an art gallery for her artwork and that of some of her friends. While this business may never make Brenda wealthy, she admits that it has been her dream since she was an art student in university. Brenda appears to be motivated by
187. The evaluation by society of the role a person plays is called _________