179) Lean thinking a management strategy that includes maintaining large : 1876960
179) Lean thinking is a management strategy that includes maintaining large inventories.
180) Lean thinking is a management philosophy that strives to create value by eliminating waste.
181) Lean thinking involves carrying large amounts of inventory "just in case" something goes wrong.
182) Lean companies typically arrange production activities into self-contained cells.
183) Waste can be reduced by implementing shorter setup times.
184) Lean companies typically cross-train employees to perform more than one task.
185) One key element of lean production is to produce large batches.
186) A lean company typically strives to lengthen the manufacturing cycle time.
187) Lean thinking typically focuses on strengthening supply-chain management.
188) Lean companies typically emphasize quality.