16. When individuals are diagnosed with OCD, are the obsessive thoughts usually positive or negative?
Illustrate your answer with an example of an obsessive thought.
17. What are some behavioral changes seen in a depressed person?
18. Explain why one depression researcher wrote that “Women think and men drink.”
19. Identify the symptoms of bipolar disorder.
20. A line of investigation in the study of depressive disorders emphasizes the life experiences and social circumstances that could lead to stress and depression. How do these researchers explain the gender differences in depression?