16) The person(s) responsible for providing advice and assistance to
16) The person(s) responsible for providing advice and assistance to line managers is/are
A) the controller.
B) the chief financial officer.
C) staff management.
D) the treasurer.
E) the president.
17) Staff management includes
A) manufacturing managers.
B) human-resource managers.
C) purchasing managers.
D) distribution managers.
E) sales persons.
18) The ________ is primarily responsible for the quality of the information supplied in both internal and external reports.
A) COO (Chief Operating Officer)
B) CIO (Chief Information Officer)
19) Discuss the cost-benefit approach guideline management accountants use to provide value in strategic decision making.
20) Discuss the potential behavioural implications of performance evaluation.
21) What areas of responsibility does a chief financial officer have in a typical organization?
22) How does a controller help "control" a company?