16. The four frameworks approach to the research process facilitates : 2131670
16. The four frameworks approach to the research process facilitates researchers in developing thoroughly integrated, sound, research projects.
17. The conceptual framework is the fourth and final framework in the four frameworks approach to the research project.
18. Positivists and social constructionists and interpretivists hold different views or perspectives on the nature of reality
19. Ontology is the study of the nature of reality
20. Positivists see the world as having one reality of which we are all a part.
5 (1 Ratings )
SolvedStatistics 2 Years Ago 193 Views